Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new on here, I got my motorcycle license a week ago and I’m itching to buy a bike and ride, was just wondering if anyone could go check out my go fund me page so I can get to my goal of buying a bike and have the feeling of being out on the open road gofundme.com/1q29959y00

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Uh,...what? Haven't visited your gofundme page, but unless there are some special circumstances, you may be fishing in the kiddie pool.

Most riders are quite self reliant.

·
American Legion Rider
26,080 Posts
Give me give me give me. I really don't get this next wave of want to be adults. I wonder if we just give a trophy if that would satisfy?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Give me give me give me. I really don't get this next wave of want to be adults. I wonder if we just give a trophy if that would satisfy?
Nah. Sorry Hog, that was tried on their parents. These kids don't even want to show up or do anything. I think they want to get paid just for breathing.

·
American Legion Rider
26,080 Posts
Nah. Sorry Hog, that was tried on their parents. These kids don't even want to show up or do anything. I think they want to get paid just for breathing.
Well, I think everyone knows how I feel about culling people that are wasting good oxygen. Most likely just a troll anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.