1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
American Legion Rider
21,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
52 Posts
Beautiful bike. Probably the most similar gas powered bike is a Ninja 1000 given the weight, power and that it's a sport tourer. But then the Ninja costs about half and has double the highway range.

·
On The Road Again!
3,270 Posts
It's not a dirt bike. It doesn't need that HUGE space between the rear tire and the seat.
Why is the passenger sitting way up high perched on that butt plug of a seat?
The lower the weight, the better the bike handles is what I've always been told.
Looks dopey to me.

·
American Legion Rider
21,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess when the 300 pound bimbo sits on it, it will be just right. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: Juan_Banjovy

·
Registered
166 Posts
It's not a dirt bike. It doesn't need that HUGE space between the rear tire and the seat.
Why is the passenger sitting way up high perched on that butt plug of a seat?
The lower the weight, the better the bike handles is what I've always been told.
Looks dopey to me.
Have you ever looked at or ridden and real sport bike? Well, whoever told you that is wrong. Most sport motorcycles, of which this appears directed, have significant suspension travel and a fairly high center of gravity needed to provide cornering clearance at speed and when the suspension is compressed. It is not a cruiser so the thought that a passenger would be perched on the pillion for long is unlikely.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts