Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,843 Posts
These 'electric bikes,' are perfect for the kind of riding I do now: 20 mile round trip commute and some breakfast/ lunch rides of around 100 miles round trip @ 50 mph average on beautiful rural country roads:grin:

Maybe someday I will test ride one but I'm still not convinced about long term reliability, even though I never keep my bikes for the long term. I'd be willing to bet that these bikes would hardly be worth anything on the used market since most riders know very little about the cost of ownership, charging or the LIFE of the battery pack, new or used!:surprise:

It may be the future but Frankly, I don't know how much 'Future' I have left:grin:

Here is an interesting story about 'lack of noise,' being more dangerous than LOUD bikes and legislation to address the issue:

https://newsletter.advrider.com/cam...v534/28166851dc3668b5bfb08f36345ce9928e9b7ec1

Sam:nerd:

·
American Legion Rider Staff Administrator
27,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And you can do it at over 200mph too if you get the right brand.:devil: :devil: :devil:

Reactions: Porky
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.