Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
"Young Grasshopper"
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone on her was around my age. Im 14.
as a side note if anyone around my age who lives in reno wants a riding partner send me a PM.

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
I remember 14! Let me pause for a moment and remember.............

Ah yes.......Cindy Ringdahl..........

She was the only girl in our class who had breasts........(that you could SEE anyway).......lol.

AND she danced barefoot, to "Crimson & Clover"..........

Oh to be "14" again!!

-Soupy

·
American Legion Rider
20,002 Posts
SheddersApprentice, I highly suspect you are in fact the youngest rider here as well as youngest restorer. As you can see, the old farts are just day dreaming about their lost youth. Now next year you may not be but for now enjoy being special. It doesn't last that long. Have fun kiddo!:71baldboy:

·
American Legion Rider
20,002 Posts
Dirt trail Eye. I think most states are 16 street but I could very well be mistaken. I was driving a pickup at 12 but that was not city and we all did it back then as farm kids. Had to get off the seat to work clutch and then use the pull throttle and get back in the seat. Good times that would be frowned on now as kids today are pampered to death.

·
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye
8,668 Posts
Yeah, we wouldn't want kids to actually grow up learning how to do things (without an ap,) and having fun, now would we?:wink:
:thumbsup::thumbsup: I wish they would go out and experience life like this dude/dudette.

IDK since I've been out of the loop for a bit.;)

·
"Young Grasshopper"
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do they even let you ride at 14?
Yes Eye, I ride off road, I explore the outdoors, I will hunt coyote with it.

SheddersApprentice, I highly suspect you are in fact the youngest rider here as well as youngest restorer. As you can see, the old farts are just day dreaming about their lost youth. Now next year you may not be but for now enjoy being special. It doesn't last that long. Have fun kiddo!:71baldboy:
It is nice being the youngest and having all you old farts around to ask questions.:biggrin:

·
6,935 Posts
A MC leaners permit can be issued at 15 1/2 in Missouri as well as in Calif where I lived for 52 years and got mine in 1962 to be able to ride my new Honda C110, 50cc bike.

To be 14 again in this world? No thanks.

Sam:)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I'm 14!! If you are dyslexic and take off a couple of years.....Seriously, 14 was a pretty awkward year. Feel for the early teens. Just starting to find themselves and all. 17, that's what I wanna be again. That was a funnnnnn year...Summer of 88, should be a song written about that.....keggers, bonfires, good times good times.

·
American Legion Rider
20,002 Posts
Hey zippy. Us older farts had kegs and bonfires too. You failed to mention the back seat at the Drive-In. Oh, you might not even had one by then. They did tend to cause marrying the wrong person. Now wife number 2 in my case is a keeper. Although she may want to throw me away! I had hoped I would be like ODE. He does have a very rare thing there.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts