Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
That is sooooo awesome! But I'd probably fall off my bike "laughing so hard" if I saw that coming my way :biggrin:

·
Six-String Jockey
1,860 Posts
Now THAT is fabulous! I couldn't do it with my dog, Daisy . . . her ears flapping in the wind would beat me into unconsciousness. She's a Basset. :biggrin:

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,300 Posts
"Sorry, this content is not available right now". ???
Sorry about that. Left to right:

Suki (Shiba Inu), Dozer (American Bull Dog), Kassie (Shih Tzu), Oakley (Heinz 57 Border Collie), and Spankie (Pit Bull). All the dogs except Kassie were saved dogs. Spankie was saved from the state he had been found chained and underfed. They were going to put him down. He was the smartest, best behaved dog we ever had.

·
14,300 Posts
That is how I got my nickname.

·
14,300 Posts
I think I explained it once in the how did you get your handle thread. Both daughters are and were Vet Techs and were always bringing something home.

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Glad to hear you have such compassionate daughters. I love animals. I couldn't work in a pound, I'd be broke from buying food. I couldn't stand to see any of them destroyed. I let any strays stick around and eat here. A few years ago I had about 12 cats. Only 2 were mine and they were neutered and spayed. The others just showed up.

·
Premium Member
8,909 Posts
Bunky

We got Bunky, a main **** cat, as a stray. He was hanging around the Bunkhouse pub and restaurant. The staff were trying to find him a good home. They even paid for all his shots and vet check.
He was a sweetheart with an aggressive attitude. Once he settled in to life in the barn, and terrorized the neighbourhood, he was the most contented cat ever. Get in his way, he would nail you with a punch or a bite. Would even bite the horses if they got in his way. Have not heard from my ex if he is still around.

My dog Rolex ( the watch dog ) would have been put down if I did not take him. My ex took his brother Radar as well.

Unkle Crusty*

1 - 19 of 19 Posts