Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a post about finding a kymco exhaust but didn't really get anywhere. I've been told that WRRP make exhausta for the quannon but I've been on the site and it's all in chinese and google translate doesn't work on it. Also tried their facebook but not got a reply. Anyone know anything about them and where i can actually place an order?

·
Ghost in the machine
2,857 Posts
Just did a quick search and found a site called Racing Planet has one for 292.41. SKU: V4T35-N

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The price on that particular is £169 straight from WRRP, nearly half the racing planet price, but that's all i can read on the WRRP page, so ideally i'd like to get them direct.

·
Ghost in the machine
2,857 Posts
The price from RP was for the entire exhaust system. Maybe contact them and see if you can purchase just the header pipe.

Have you tried contacting any of the many UK MC salvage yards?

You have already stated that it is too expensive to have one imported from the US or far East, so why do you keep searching US and East companies? A "cheaper" part from a company you can't contact is "NO PART".

Also since those are mostly cheaper clones of old Honda motors it is possible a header pipe from a Honda ATC110-125 could be refashioned.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
11,453 Posts
Psst- Jag, they are breakers in the UK, no salvage yards,

·
Ghost in the machine
2,857 Posts
I know, I didn't want to confuse those in this country who may read the thread and not understand what I was suggesting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts