Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
13,949 Posts
Don't tell all your secrets Krusty, you had them thinking you were full of knowledge.

·
Premium Member
8,657 Posts
Don't tell all your secrets Krusty, you had them thinking you were full of knowledge.
Shirley showed me how to do it. And I try to be somewhat accurate with what I write. I think the only reason some of seem to know a bunch of stuff, is because we have been around so long. I am also a fairly good map of Washington Sate. UK

·
American Legion Rider
23,125 Posts
Google found it for me. I click the + sign above, type in a name, and Google finds it for me. I exit that page and come back here, full of new found knowledge. UK
You lost me on this one. What + sign, where? Can you take a screenshot and point an arrow to this + sign? Are you using a phone perhaps as I just don't see no stinking + sign except the one that has Follow after it but don't think that's the one your are referring.

·
Shadow Moderator
1,166 Posts
You lost me on this one. What + sign, where? Can you take a screenshot and point an arrow to this + sign? Are you using a phone perhaps as I just don't see no stinking + sign except the one that has Follow after it but don't think that's the one your are referring.
I think he means the plus sign on the browser that opens a new tab.

·
American Legion Rider
23,125 Posts
👍

·
American Legion Rider
23,125 Posts
Gotcha, the browser not the forum. Had me going there thinking I missed something I should be aware of. (y)

·
Registered
79 Cb750f
386 Posts
Don't wanna get political or anything, but google needs to be broken up. Too big, too powerful.

·
American Legion Rider
23,125 Posts
Don't wanna get political or anything, but google needs to be broken up. Too big, too powerful.
Your are right on 2 of your suggestions, 1 in another forum. Both Google and Amazon need to be broken up. If it was good for AT&T then it must be good for these 2. Might even add Facebook on the social media front although there are some trying to get a foot hold there. But those are 3 giants that need some controls on them or just busted up.

·
Premium Member
8,657 Posts
Google in particular, is being challenged by the EU and lately Ozz. Details in a recent Economist.
Some of what these big companies do, is darn annoying. But being able to buy 12 volt LED lights on Amazon, look up stuff an Google, watch the Americas Cup live on youtube, is rather handy.
As a frinstance: in you tube, search hottest lady classical piano players. Should also find violin players as well. Well worth the look, and listen. UK

21 - 30 of 30 Posts