Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Toledo WA, and I have never been on a tour with other bikers. I grew up on an Island in AK and I taught myself to ride. I am building a Yamaha XS1100 with fairing, and saddlebags. It has a small special tank though. Only about 3-4 gallons. I should have it going (charging problems right now) around March or April. I am looking for a short, trial ride, with some advanced riders.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have never been on a freeway on a motorcycle. so your guess is about as good as mine. not that I want it that way but.... I also have never been in a group of riders.
('get lost creep' I know how to ride, but I'm not a racer) Like I kind of picture this mainland riding like, everyone rides together in a group, no one gets left behind, leaders is in front, packer in back... follow the rules no worries...
But it could be like, everybody thats going piles into the line, does their best and noone cares about anyone else so if the leader says go real slow, there may be some people who rap it up and stow it. what ever the case maybe, I think i should probably go an a tour before I try to take on the main arteries solo... Is that any help?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts