Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know of a serious women-only MC? Not a 1% club but a club for women with a serious love for motorcycles and riding?

There seem to be quite a few women's riders clubs, family oriented clubs, but nothing for the serious "biker chick".

·
American Legion Rider
23,527 Posts
Check this site out DianneB. And you might also want to join this site for contacting like minded in general.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
68 Posts
I remember a group that had "& Stillettoes" in it, chrome and stillettoes maybe. From the sounds of it it was a really small group.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,300 Posts

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,300 Posts
Look up Mike Duff, Michelle Duff. One of Canada's better road racers during the sixties.

UK
An interesting read. Only kept one trophy on her shelf.

·
Premium Member
8,909 Posts
An interesting read. Only kept one trophy on her shelf.
Why I liked Mike Duff: He wrote articles for one of this countries major motorcycle mags. When another Mike ( Hailwood ) decided to race again at the Isle of Man, most, as in nearly everyone, said he would fail. Mike Duff wrote an excellent article in support of Hailwood. Said he may be a bit rusty, but once an expert rider, always an expert rider. This was the same position held by the CMA. Canadian Motorcycle Association.

Duff stuck his neck out with his informed opinion, and he was proven correct. That is why I liked Mike Duff, and Mike Hailwood. And it was before Mike D became Michelle.

UK

1 - 10 of 10 Posts