Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.... my name is wolf kofi.... im connecting to tou from Kenya Africa.... I own a 1100RT BMW 2000.... I started really late on bikes.... my biggest mistake ever...but im making up for it here in Africa....
20191116_163253.jpg
20191116_163307.jpg
20191116_163313.jpg

·
Moderator - Like a crazy cat lady but with bikes!
1,056 Posts
Welcome to the site!!! Love the bike! And old-ish BMW like that remains on my bucket list. Something about the complexity of my German cars but only on two wheels really does it for me. :)
I'm also jealous, I bet you have solid riding weather year round!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome and love... you have to remember kenya has alot of mountains and several terrains in a short range....so the weather is very different and unique... we have rainy season and dry season ...no snow of course lol... riding here is complex as best because of the bad roads and lack of parts...more importantly the lack of knowledge and getting quality work done keeps me fussing at the mechanics lol... this is why im reaching overseas to riders and mechanics....

·
American Legion Rider
18,097 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD, and...

We are friendly site here. Well, most of us😁
Don't think I've ever seen that color on a BMW before. Looks
great. But that white seat must be a headache to keep clean.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for the love gentlemen...and yes the white is a true headache ... and the wheels too... but the classic rt 1100 needs a sexy look with class lol

·
Registered
464 Posts
Another welcome from Texas! Nice bike! You must have some amazing adventures riding in Kenya. I hope you will share some of them on the forum!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Everyday is an adventure... just rewired my hall sensor while the new one comes in...

Riding here is new but exspensive.... plus the knowledge is not the best.... the hills and mountains are sooooo awesome...

Attachments

·
6,408 Posts
Welcome Will:)

Love your RT and in my Humble opinion the model is an ICON among motorcycles.

I had a 2000 BMW R1100 GS, one of 5 Beemer's I've owned and I love the brand.

We have another member from South Africa on the forum!

Watch out for LION's :)

Sam

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That is awesome... thanks for the love... the south adrican member feels my pain owning the bikes in Africa im sure... i just love the bike period...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts