Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
American Legion Rider
18,086 Posts

4Raven has been gone for quite some time. Wish she would return but last I heard she was having serious medical issues. Sight being just one of them. Wish her the best even though I doubt she'll ever know it.

·
American Legion Rider
18,086 Posts
I hate to suggest it but I'm thinking something has happened to 4Raven. Her last post her was July 2014 and her last post on her Facebook page was August 2014. Silence since on both. I know she had some medical issues. This is the first time I looked around a little to see if there was any activity anywhere that she has been. That's at least 2 major site system changes so I just don't think she's with us anymore. At least in the ability to post. :( :( :(

·
American Legion Rider
18,086 Posts
I hate to suggest it but I'm thinking something has happened to 4Raven. Her last post here was July 2014 and her last post on her Facebook page was August 2014. Silence since on both. I know she had some medical issues. This is the first time I looked around a little to see if there was any activity anywhere that she has been. That's at least 2 major site system changes so I just don't think she's with us anymore. At least in the ability to post. :( :( :(

And the user heyimjason hasn't been here since 2015.
Or user NoCapes since 2016
Or user Slapper since 2015
Or user Lance since 2014
Or user Massey since 2013
Or user Iv2ride since 2013
So just look at the number that are no longer with us or at least not those userid's.
But 4Raven is the one that truly concerns me with those medical issues.

·
American Legion Rider
18,086 Posts
I will give Shirley my pass words so she can let you all know if I auger in.

UK
Good. I do wish we could learn somehow when someone stops participating.
Most probably don't care but some do and would like to know. But I always
thought you would flame out rather than auger out UK??? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,356 Posts
Likely. I read Chuck Yeager's book, and auger in sounded cool. I should be here for about another 31 years. But not riding that long. The heavier bikes are a pain to push around. I will work at smoothing the area next to the sheds, after the new sheds are built. Meanwhile I will be on the XS400 until spring, with a few trips with the Yami Inder sidecar rig.

UK

21 - 30 of 30 Posts