Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If it does "have" it, I haven't found it yet.........

I can't tell you how many times I wanted to find a user by Username and Avatar, and can't find em when I need to.

Is there a list of Members somewhere in here (say by Alphabetical listing)??

-Soupy

·
Troublemaker
2,517 Posts
But it gives a person something to do, and think of the feeling of accomplishment until you find out the guy quit posting 5 years ago.

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Agree: Searching for a Username, when you can't remember it, is the issue.

-Soupy

·
American Legion Rider
21,231 Posts
If you can remember the first 3 characters of the name(I believe that's number) you can let the site do it's own look up with a PM. First thing a PM wants is a recipient and with those first three you can start guessing.

Works good but if your a screw up like me and you look for 4Raven but type in just Raven, you won't get spit. Been there done that.

Or same if you type in jack and are looking for OneEyeJack. Must be the first 3. And you can forget it asking for a little change. That's just a function of the bulletin board software. All it's search functions are very crude.

But with 3 characters you can do a little guessing.

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How about the site owners just giving us the ability to peruse an Alphabetical List of Users...............easy enough?!

-Soupy

·
American Legion Rider
21,231 Posts
The other thing you can do is open a thread and ask. Add the guy/gal that has that avatar or always says such and such or ticks everyone off. You'll at least get ideas and never have to say who but later just say you found them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts