Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
June 20 there is a show and contest and festivities in Winlock, WA.
If you need to know how to get there,

Winlock is -West- of I-5, On the Pacific Ocean side of the Freeway. so between Castle rock and Chehalis,

there is an exit with a big Shell station.

from n.
take the Winlock Exit, turn right, fillup at the Shell and then stay on that road, it will take you right into Winlock.
From South take the Winlock Exit turn left, fill up and the stay on that road, it will take you right into Winlock.

You in Yakima? take SR12 to I-5 then head South on the interstate for about 3-4 miles, to the Winlock Exit by the big shell station.

While you are at the Shell, make sure you take a look from the Volcano lookout in the parking lot there. It gives a great sight to see for those who love eye candy, so bring your cameras!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
easier to remember--

From South, on I-5 you will pass a big group of metal structures known as Gaspordores park, there is a gigantic wind vane - Rooster and arrow...
These are huge and you cannot miss them... take the next, and take a left, the Big Shell is on your left.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gaspordore

Gaspordore went bankrupt last year and the big structures are desolate and an eye sore, so don't expect a bit well kept park there...
sorry hee hee!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts