Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish lol! Just enjoy doing it. I've made a little money off the CDbaby sales but only about $100 but it's something lol! Thank you for listening to it. I'd be glad to pass on a copy to my friends on here if anybody wants one :biggrin:

·
Member Map
23,911 Posts
Keep at it. You never know where it will go.

I think there is a big market for motorcycle-based music. There are a lot more people out there that wish they ride but don't and they would appreciate it as well.

Do you play an instrument when writing music or do it electronically?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I pick at the guitar and piano and I do mean pick lol! I don't sing. I just write. My sister use to help me with my demos cause she was a performer around Knoxville, TN and my daughter sang on some also. I had this done as a demo from a studio.

Wish it could make it to a movie lol! We would have a huge Motorcycle Forum party in Vegas of somewhere lol! It's almost impossible to get it to the important people unless you know somebody, which I don't lol!

·
Member Map
23,911 Posts
There are a lot of people who do video. (Some are better than others) Maybe you can find a collaborator.

I think writing music is the hardest part. There are many good singers, but not as many good writers it seems.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is sooo hard to find somebody to work with, especially in WV, I use to have a small network in TN but since I moved here I can't find nothing for songwriters. It sucks lol!

·
Member Map
23,911 Posts
I've dabbled with writing music (electronic for the most part), but never as more than a hobby. I never got into writing lyrics, that's above my skill set.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You are your own worst critique ya know lol! I'd still like to hear some of what you've written. You never know, we might collaborate a hit song lol!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just didn't have the means at the time I posted this but there are a few people on YouTube who have made some great videos using it.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I use Proshow Gold to make memorial videos for family members. You take ordinary pictures and it turns them into a nice video with movement and everything, words, ect.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My problem is I don't have a computer at home. I live in rural WV and can't get a cable internet connection and dial up just useless. lol! Can't afford satellite internet lol! I use my computer for work and can't put programs on it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not sure I know where that is. I use to live in Jefferson City, TN, that's close to the foothills of the Smokies, it's a great place to ride.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts