Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,142 Posts
This is odd indeed. I can't open and play Traveling Tall's video either and in the past they have always worked. it seems to be happening on the site now:surprise:

I will see what I can find out and report back.

Sam:nerd:

·
Moderator - Loves All Motorcycles
1,251 Posts
I went to his channel and found out that he took the video down. Perhaps he needed to make some edits? :)

Reactions: Porky

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,142 Posts
I did the same thing MM but it was weird that some on the site said it opened for them??

Sam:grin:

·
Biker
1,624 Posts
I went to his channel and found out that he took the video down. Perhaps he needed to make some edits? :)
Yeah, what really happened was he started doing some editing, got hungry and remembered
reading my post on how to make a 'Bikers breakfast, got into doing that and remembered he
shoulda done the taters almost, the day b4, put in fridge and next morning cut'em up and cook
in a skillet, preferably a cast iron skillet, add the cut up Jimmy Dean breakfast sausages an
shredded sharp cheddar, stir at times to brown sausage an melt the cheese. Or maybe he went
out riding. I had to get this breakfast out again, Sam liked it the last time.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, what really happened was he started doing some editing, got hungry and remembered
reading my post on how to make a 'Bikers breakfast, got into doing that and remembered he
shoulda done the taters almost, the day b4, put in fridge and next morning cut'em up and cook
in a skillet, preferably a cast iron skillet, add the cut up Jimmy Dean breakfast sausages an
shredded sharp cheddar, stir at times to brown sausage an melt the cheese. Or maybe he went
out riding. I had to get this breakfast out again, Sam liked it the last time.
LOL everything but cheese! the link is fixed.

·
Biker
1,624 Posts
LOL everything but cheese! the link is fixed.
Oh REALLY, not here!
This link reminds me of the cartoon lion with a top hat who said,
"Exit stage left, um outa here even." It must have been a Hannah Barbara cartoon.

I like Harley because as I understand it it is a mostly built in the U.S bike and I'd rather
we or I support business that are HERE not in Taiwan or West Bum*** AND that CUSTOMER
SERVICE is based in the big 50 as well.I tried talking to Hampton Inn's reservation people.
I got some 14 karat a-hole in Asia, could not make out 1/2 of what he said.

Well anyways, and I guess some are gonna think um weird or corny but I think H-D is like an
American icon, I know they have plants around the world but it makes sense strategically
speaking. Some say it is just a piece of machinery that takes us from point A to point B
but when ya'd rather ride a bike 500 miles than to drive a car said distance, That's gotta say
something.

·
Biker
1,624 Posts
Love me some Jimmy Dean breakfast sausages!
Don't know if ya know it BUT good ole Jimmy Dean make some nice breakfast bowls w/ bacon
sausage an ham, eggz an taters. I shop at samz club and will get a box of 8 bowls of breakfast
an a dozen sausage egg an cheese on biskits, I grill the biskits on a Lodge cast iron griddle, that's
pre-seasoned and nuke the sausage egg an cheese. make a pretty good morning meal.
One o' their meal bowls is sausage, gravy an biskits. just thought ya otta know.

·
American Legion Rider
26,019 Posts
I think the mountain lion cartoon figure in a top hat goes by the name of 'Snagglepuss.'
63 yrs old an I still love a good cartoon.
Seems so strange to me that these old cartoons some of us grew up with are considered violent yet most of us seem to be fine. But the kids today saw/see real violent cartoons which are apparently perfectly acceptable and look where we are and what we are getting from those kids. I truly don't understand it.:crying:

·
Swamp Rat Rider
1,918 Posts
Maybe this will work .. Original Post did not work for me ..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts