Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Design wise, the Activa 3G isn’t very different from the current Activa’s design, and it continues with the conservative styling of its predecessors.The Activa 3G is powered by the tried and tested 110cc Honda Eco Technology (HET) engine which delivers 8bhp and 8.7Nm of torque through a CVT transmission. The Activa 3G gets hydraulic spring loaded suspension and 130mm drum brakes on both the ends.
I have bought it from Autoworld Ambala that provides the best service .

·
Nightfly
3,721 Posts
I wonder if he even lives anymore the way he rode and was so proud of how fast he could get from point A to point B.
I've been wondering the same thing Cowboy. He was always posting on here, talking about his prowess as a rider and often berating those of us that may not agree with him.. I do miss his posts, I hope nothing bad has happened to him.. How can we find out?

·
American Legion Rider
18,653 Posts
I've been wondering the same thing Cowboy. He was always posting on here, talking about his prowess as a rider and often berating those of us that may not agree with him.. I do miss his posts, I hope nothing bad has happened to him.. How can we find out?
I as well. But anytime a prolific poster like he was suddenly stops you have to wonder. The only way I know of would be someone here that lives in the last area he was in that met him. I'm not sure there is one though. If the guy is still running around you would think he'd run into the guy now and then.

He did vanish about the time we all had to put in new passwords. There are several that never posted since then. Some still pop up now and then though. Someone just recently but I can't remember who it was right now. I've slept since then.:surprise::devil:

·
American Legion Rider
18,653 Posts
I will peruse the FBI's most wanted lists:surprise:

Sam:nerd:
You gave me an idea Porky. I might have found him and would explain why he suddenly vanished. How about arrested? Maybe for speeding and thinking he could avoid arrest by trying to out run the cops in pursuit. Two charges and whatever else they could drum up as in throw the book at him. It's possible. And the resemblance is certainly there.:devil:

·
Premium Member
6,559 Posts
Good enough for me. That has to be him. Why pick on Wade?
He wrote a very satirical piece about me, over one of my posts, that was a bad attempt at humour. I did not respond. I figure folks like that will get their just deserts some time.

Unkle Krusty

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
11,528 Posts
You know who else is missing, the guy from up north who had a sports bike and a chopper. Can't remember his name but he was a hair dresser who became a mechanic. I think he stopped by and visited Eye at one time.

Also Raven, she hasn't been around in a while.

·
American Legion Rider
18,653 Posts
Raven had some serious medical issues. I'm not sure who the other is you are referring to. There are way too many missing really.

·
Gone.
17,873 Posts
You know who else is missing, the guy from up north who had a sports bike and a chopper. Can't remember his name but he was a hair dresser who became a mechanic. I think he stopped by and visited Eye at one time.
Sigma40 was his screen name I think. A good dude.

He was going to move to Florida, but then started at mechanic's school. We rode through Traverse City, Michigan, this summer where he lives and I was going to call him but I discovered when I got a new phone his number didn't migrate.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Looking at Wades post record, he posted just about every day up until 08-23-2016. Then almost two months go by until he made his last post on 10-13-2016. The detective in me made me curious.

·
Premium Member
6,559 Posts
Wade appeared to be pretty thick skinned, and I thought he could take it, as well as he dished it out. Which would imply, he did not depart willingly.
But how would I know.
Speaking of eye, we have not heard from One Eye Jack on OAHU, in a long time.

Unkle Krusty

1 - 20 of 28 Posts