Motorcycle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This site requests you introduce yourself as one of your first few posts so people know you are serious and not a hit and run type poster. Introductions found here ... https://www.motorcycleforum.com/forums/new-member-introduction.305/
I have a 2006 harley dyna street bob fxdb. Sometimes on start up it doesnt stay running. I have to give it a lil bit or throttle till i guessnit gets somewhat warm i guess. Well not a big deal. The prob is i can be riding after like 20 min or so and the motor has had time to get hot. Then all the sudden while ar highway speeds or after ive killed itand turned it back on. My bike loses all throttle till i adjust the star screw under the accelerator handle tighter or loser. Revently i changed my clutch amd brake handles. I did losen the clutch cable a lil bit and now it catches at a different spot of letting off. I also losened the star allen heads by the master and clutch side to set the handles where i felt comfortable. What is causes it to lose throttle and before it was having a major loss of power like it was shutting off if i didnt grab the clutch handle fast enough it would almost throw me off. Ive laid it down once head first doing 60, and dont ever wanna have that experience again. Someone please give me some legit answers. And not be rude im not experienced at all when it comes to working on my bike i did change my plugs. So their out of there. My battery is less than a year old and my injectors are the same.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.