Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Enter Our Dog Days of Summer BBQ Giveaway Now! ENDING SOON

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Suzuki Dr 650
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since i started touring in my rv ive been constantly harrassed by cops, rentacops, park rangers, and all kinds of other fascist @$$ho13$. Why? I just want to ride bikes? Is there anything i can do or just bend over and take it from the man?

·
Registered
2022 Suzuki Dr 650
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Start flying a gay pride flag, that may help.

More seriously, what are they telling you when you're getting picked on? I was a full timer for 8 years and never got stopped for anything.
Believe it or not im straight.

• Haha
Reactions: -Nate

·
Registered
2022 Suzuki Dr 650
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Are you staying in places that attract attention or doing anything to attract it? The key to many things is being low key, flying under the radar...
Hard to stay low key with a giant motorhome.

·
Registered
2022 Suzuki Dr 650
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Not sure where you are at right now, but if peace and quiet is all you're looking for (as well as RV hookups) head towards Montezuma, Kansas. Southwest of Dodge. There is a nice little RV park on the west side of town that was (when I was there) is well kept with level cement parking pads and the grass is kept mowed short.

It's Menonite(?) country and there used to be a sign across the road from the RV park, inviting people to come to their church. I've stayed in several places in Kansas, great majority of the people I've met there are just good, friendly folks.
im Cali kid born and raised. My Family is here, and thats all i have now. A chill spot with hookups would be devine.

·
Registered
2022 Suzuki Dr 650
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I think I might have figured out the problem, and I know the solution. If you are not staying in RV parks, and instead trying to camp on random roads and parking lots, thats very hard to do with a regular RV because its so obvious what you are doing. Thats why everyone is building a stealth RV these days, because they just look like an unattended box truck left in a lot and nobody cares or pays it any attention.

Plus, and I want to say I said this to you before you bought an RV, but I could not live with a standard RV. Its ugly and claustrophobic inside and is a total waste of space. A box truck is ideal. You can build out a small studio with an open floorplan for almost nothing and then you have a big space with plenty of room for multiple bikes. Get one with a tailgate for loading bikes and using as a back patio.
i wanted something small and stealthy and a safe place for my bikes. i was convinced to get this turd, and its been a living hell ever since. Now im stuck with it. Yamaha broke my dream bike, and i just want to die.

• Sad

·
Registered
2022 Suzuki Dr 650
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Use common sense... Mount your license plate ANYWHERE it can be seen from the rear.

and....... police are not fascist...... They risk their life to protect us.
I take a major offense to read those commie words to describe law enforcers.
i dont think ive ever seen a cop risk their life to protect anyone. However, I do see cops harrassing decent folks almost everyday. Im no commie, but cops are fascist.

·
Registered
2022 Suzuki Dr 650
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
I grew up in northern then southern California........ I escaped, and have been in SE Florida for 12 years, and couldn't be better.
California has a ridiculous homeless disaster...... Motorhomes line the edges of many small highways, by homeless.
( Malibu / Pacific Coast Highway comes to mind ) ..So maybe the inspection of your motorhome may be due to that "California-caused" problem?????

'Living' is hard...... Always has been..... So try not to feel singled out... YOU are not alone!!
Only a fool compares their life to what you see in the movies.....
Good luck....
Check out this FNG. Intruder 2.0? Cali has too many illegals sucking up all the jobs and resources. Real estate and everything else is ridicously overpriced. You lived in Cali, probably never been homeless, and fled to fla when things got rough? Now you rain down judgements from fla? Who are you to judge? You dont know me. Fascist.

·
Registered
2022 Suzuki Dr 650
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
im no prize, but i know uglier doods that never get harrassed by pigs.

• Haha

·
Registered
2022 Suzuki Dr 650
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
wow! new guy derails my thread and im the @$$hole? typical.😑

• Haha
1 - 14 of 14 Posts