Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm an older rider living here in South Alabama. I ride off and on for many years but have never ownedy own bike. I've owned my Victory now for about four years and absolutely love my bike. I not only love my bike but love being a biker.lol I respect all brands and love to talk with other rides about bikes, rides, and all things biking. I also drive a truck so have down time in which I would love to talk about bikes. Looking forwards to talking.

·
American Legion Rider
23,631 Posts
Only one to a customer.:D

·
American Legion Rider
23,631 Posts
Great this year but starting to get warm. Just came in from a little 94 mile run just for fun. And boy are the fair weather riders out.:D Like to see half of them ride with me in January.:D

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,359 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
January is why they make leathers. Love the cold wind in my face. I'm from Illinois and got use to the cold. Use to four wheel in sub zero in ice and snow.loved it

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anybody else think the rain hates you to ride your bike to work. I drive a local truck and it could be sun shine every place I go, but when I get to my bike it has either rained or is raining.lol I think my bike blames me. Lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts