Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now for a public service announcement. I attend MMI in Phoenix, I think this place is awesome I've learned allot in the 8 months so far that I've been here. But if you going to come to the Phoenix or Miami branch. Do not what so ever enroll in collegiate housing services(CHS)! They are not what so ever apart of UTI - MMI there just a housing service the school uses but the biggest scam in this town. With them there is no just pay rent and they leave you alone, they will find a way to charge you with what ever expense and heard you along form apartment to apartment with there abusive business tactics. MMI is awesome, worth your money. they managed to put wyotech under, because they were not manufacturer accredited. CHS don't do it, you'll regret it if you enroll with them.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
My son went to UTI in Boston for Deisel/auto/industrial. It is an awesome school. I was so impressed at how clean the school was. I loved how they impressed it onto the kids to live above the line. But you are right, CHS sucks dog fur!! Their restrictions and "inspections" where just too much. Come on, you are talking college age boys and girls. They are going to be messy, they are going to have an occasional party or two or three....How does charging the parents forty dollars because they left a dirty sock on the floor make them sleep good at night?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im in the works of getting out of chs after all the hell they put me through. i remember reading the stuff $40 to clean a toilet... NO. i used to pretty much be grounds keeper willy, my old boss would no way in hell pay me $40 scrub a toilet

1 - 3 of 3 Posts