Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I get the best deals on Honda parts and fluids online?
There are so many different sites to compare so I thought I'd ask people who've been at it for a while.
Oddly enough Walmart sells Mothers/cleaning products and decent syn oils so those are in my pickup order today.
I hope to get this thing on the road before it's too cold to ride! :grin:

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
If its parts, usually anywhere I can get them quickly.

Reactions: Gayle Ambrosini

·
Registered
2005 Suzuki C90T
670 Posts
I found filters cheapest on Amazon. Wix filters. Oil has been the best price at Oriley's auto parts. They have the oil for bikes separated from the auto oil. Only other thing I've done is brake pads. Just to be sure, not that it needed it. Amazon was best for that.

·
On The Road Again!
4,207 Posts
My first choice is Cyclemax for Goldwing parts.
But since my newest bike is 20 years old, I have to get 'em where I can find 'em.

·
Premium Member
9,892 Posts
I bought 2 or 3 spare bikes, some more complete than others.
I am usually shopping for Yamaha parts. Dennis Kirk, mikesXS, fortnine in Canada. Sometimes Amazon or ebay.
I will often get the part number, and type that in to Google. Got a swing arm shaft from England for the XS400, and a fairing part for the Triumph this way. Fairing part also from England.
Next on my list is Trail 90 Honda parts.

UK

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Revzilla, J&P Cycle Parts, Bike Bandit, Dennis Kirk, etc. Not really loyal to any one vendor, if a competitor has a better price, or if a used item will work, (Craigslist) that's where I'll buy.

Amazon and Wal-mart are two more I've used.

·
Moderator - Loves All Motorcycles
1,251 Posts
I primarily search eBay and Amazon, then start branching out to actual motorcycle part outfits.

Scooter parts? Amazon all the way. I can get a carburetor sent to my apartment same day for only $20.

·
American Legion Rider
26,019 Posts
You are right about eBay and Chinese parts. That's my go to source for my Benneche 700. Got the fuel pump replaced and the cheap thing is operational again. Thing is ridiculously simple to work on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts