Motorcycle Forum banner

Where are you from?

4814 Views 40 Replies 36 Participants Last post by  superlink
Where is everyone from on here?...is there a more specific site by living location? I know they have NY speed...but that is mainly cars I'm looking for sportbikes...I'm from Buffalo and always looking for more people to ride with, but the seasons almost over here...
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Im from Dallas Texas and have the same problem. All of my friends drive cars
Im from Dallas Texas and have the same problem. All of my friends drive cars
Im from dallas and all my friends drive cars... i ride with my fiance and his 'boys' im the only girl in the group!!!

*Shuggs*
Im all the way over in NJ.I got a few riding buddies here but not very many.Just keep looking.Make sure you get out to shows and events.
G
Virginia Beach, VA here. All my friends are too young to consider bikes, I love being a rebel! :D
MN, and I'm 19, and I don't even think my friends have even heard of a motorcycle...haha naw it's not that bad, but I feel your pain either way...
Where is everyone from on here?...is there a more specific site by living location? I know they have NY speed...but that is mainly cars I'm looking for sportbikes...I'm from Buffalo and always looking for more people to ride with, but the seasons almost over here...
We're located in Linden NJ, but we can ship parts NATION WIDE!!!!!!!
Shameless ABSOLUTELY Shameless!.com:D
I used to up until about a a month and a half ago I was in Atlanta and now I am in Daytona beach FL but soon I will be off and travelin through the US via bike...but I will always be connected via the net so I guess I am from a town near you:)
Dallas / Frisco area here. Any regular meetings going on?
Try meetup.com .

Nashville/Murfreesboro, TN here...looking for some riding friends in the area.
my ex-wife is from that area
i won't be riding anywhere near there soon haha
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.