Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2015 BMW K1600GTL & 2008 Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide Custom
1,262 Posts
They didn't offer the plunder addendum in the F&I office? Seriously, I'd make a complaint to the head of Viking affairs in your State

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Ace Tuner
2,370 Posts
What? :eek: On top of everything else, no warranty if your new bike gets nuked?
Send it back! You don't have to take that...

S F

·
Premium Member
2006 Honda CBR1000RR, 2008 Honda CRF230L, 2019 Honda CRF1000L
865 Posts
That bike wasn't built here, those rules don't apply

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think maybe in Italy they frown on plundering because they just don't understand the fun and benefit, as us Rednecks do here in the states!!
You'd think that being from some good Roman stock, they'd be keen for a little plundering on occasion!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They didn't offer the plunder addendum in the F&I office? Seriously, I'd make a complaint to the head of Viking affairs in your State

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
I mean, I assumed it was implied. Who buys a something called a "Streetfighter" without the obvious intent to razz a few old ladies? It may seem cruel to pick on only the elderly and infirm, but I don't pick fights I can't win.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What? :eek: On top of everything else, no warranty if your new bike gets nuked?
Send it back! You don't have to take that...

S F
I even paid for the 5 year extended warranty because I intended to do a lot of plundering! Hell, I planned to ride out to Portland to "protest" myself a new set a Le Cruset cookware from Sur la Table, but that plans out the window.

·
Registered
737 Posts
No piracy? First all Govts make it against the law for the high seas, and now this? Anybody want to buy a used pirate flag?

·
Registered
603 Posts
Check out this disclaimer in the warranty for my bike. Who the hell buys a new motorcycle and doesn't intend to do a bit of plundering??? I thought this was America?!

View attachment 62882
Giving this some more thought, I think you should just sell that piece of Italian **** bike, maybe not you probably will not get much for it, rather I think you should just give it to me, I'll pick it up, and save you all the aggravation you are going through about this warranty thing. If this is acceptable to you (I can't imagine why not), I will fly in tomorrow morning and drive it away, so you can get some sleep. BTW are there any good places I can plunder on my way out of town?? Your New Best Friend, George!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Giving this some more thought, I think you should just sell that piece of Italian **** bike, maybe not you probably will not get much for it, rather I think you should just give it to me, I'll pick it up, and save you all the aggravation you are going through about this warranty thing. If this is acceptable to you (I can't imagine why not), I will fly in tomorrow morning and drive it away, so you can get some sleep. BTW are there any good places I can plunder on my way out of town?? Your New Best Friend, George!
I totally would, but I'm not sure I could sleep with knowing that you - like me - would have to give up on your dreams. But, I'm a broken man. I'll leave the keys in the ignition. 🤒

·
Registered
603 Posts
I totally would, but I'm not sure I could sleep with knowing that you - like me - would have to give up on your dreams. But, I'm a broken man. I'll leave the keys in the ignition. 🤒
Damn you make me feel so bad, I'm not going to take away your last hope. Cheer up, the warranty doesn't say you cannot plunder, just that it will not cover the cost of repair under warranty and they probably will not have anyway, so you may as well have as much fun plundering and escaping in style. Got to admit that makes me a bit jealous seeing you dart of from a midnight raid on a slick looking Streetfighter. Power to the Bikers, I mean Power to the People, **** I don't know what I mean 😆

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Damn you make me feel so bad, I'm not going to take away your last hope. Cheer up, the warranty doesn't say you cannot plunder, just that it will not cover the cost of repair under warranty and they probably will not have anyway, so you may as well have as much fun plundering and escaping in style. Got to admit that makes me a bit jealous seeing you dart of from a midnight raid on a slick looking Streetfighter. Power to the Bikers, I mean Power to the People, **** I don't know what I mean 😆
Well, I suppose the secret is just to plunder more than the value of my bike. :whistle:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts