• Adventure

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Tourer/Sport Tourer

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Cruiser

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Dirtbike / Dual Sport

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I don't like bikes, I like riding ponies.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, what type of bike do you like? You can also vote in the pole, and put your options here.
I'll go first:

Sport/Supersport
Street Naked

·
Swamp Rat Rider
1,867 Posts
Like Most all Bikes but prefer a Bagger with some Storage Space for Travel and Tools and enough power to Cruise at 85 all day without Straining ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So nakeds and cruisers go head to head. I was hoping more people would like sport bikes though :( .

·
Veteran Member
3,201 Posts
What types of bike do you like?
I abstained from voting because I didn't see a choice for "the kind with two wheels".

Seriously. I like them all. I currently have three very different bikes and love each.

·
American Legion Rider
20,026 Posts
I'm rather surprised at the results here. Leaves me wondering if we are just a bunch of old farts here or if the question wasn't read correctly like most polls and we have what people are riding, not what they like. Cause in my case I ride a tourer but I like cruisers. Cruisers just don't give me what I want but there is a difference in what you like versus what you ride I would have thought. Or maybe it's right. Most that ride crotch rockets actually like tourers. So which is it here?:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts