Motorcycle Forum banner
1961 - 1973 of 1973 Posts

·
BlinkTalk - Internet based intercom for your rides
KTM ADV 390, Versys 650, Ducati Monster
46 Posts
My KTM 390 adventure give me about 25 km/ liter when driven leisurely . Crank it up and I get around 16 to 18 kmpl.

·
American Legion Rider
26,412 Posts
Did you zero that out for that tank or is that the average for the total miles? At first I didn't realize my Indian was accumulating total average for total miles. I started zeroing it out so I'd know per tank what the mpg was. Made a huge difference.

·
Registered
2015 custom/ modded Yamaha R3
1,264 Posts
Did you zero that out for that tank or is that the average for the total miles? At first I didn't realize my Indian was accumulating total average for total miles. I started zeroing it out so I'd know per tank what the mpg was. Made a huge difference.
Thanks to you and my buds @r3forums.com, i learned how to reset my avg mpg. Just hold down reset button for 1 sec. My avg mpg has changed. Thanks.

·
On The Road Again!
4,352 Posts
42 mpg, day in, day out.
I think that is darned good for a bike that weighs over 900 pounds and has a 1500 cc engine.
....and I'm not very easy on the throttle either.

·
Registered
10 Posts
;-) On this side of the "pond" ;-) we are metricated. '83 Suz 850G, 500,000 kms old, and average between 5.6 to 6.5 Litres per 100 kms. Depending on the seasonal winds and road speed. On the LONG road = 100 kms, it will drop to 5.1 Litres per 100 kms. I have forgotten how to do the conversion for y'all on that side of the water.

1961 - 1973 of 1973 Posts