Motorcycle Forum banner

7001 - 7003 of 7003 Posts

·
American Legion Rider
18,531 Posts
I really need to get some heated pants to go with my heated jacket....
I considered getting heated pants too but gloves and jacket liner already used up my controller and more darn wires wasn’t something I really wanted to deal with.

And if I was going to add more I would have gone with heated foot inserts. My feet get cold way before my knees do.

I just retired instead and now keep my feet up in front of the wood stove staying nice and toasty. 😀👍🔥

·
Visionary
2,939 Posts
My feet do OK as long as the rest of me stay warm, my fairings block the wind for my feet 100%, but there is one spot on my upper thighs that gets wind directly on it and that spot about 8 inches long freezes if it's below 20 or so. So pants are what I need.
My jacket has an extra plug to run the pants too, just have to daisy chain them.

Your method of keeping your feet warm works too :)

I considered getting heated pants too but gloves and jacket liner already used up my controller and more darn wires wasn’t something I really wanted to deal with.

And if I was going to add more I would have gone with heated foot inserts. My feet get cold way before my knees do.

I just retired instead and now keep my feet up in front of the wood stove staying nice and toasty. 😀👍🔥

7001 - 7003 of 7003 Posts