Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
2022 Suzuki Dr650(sold)
177 Posts
They make a few bikes I would NOT mind owning, the M-50 and M-90 possibly the BOSS
cool looking and run well. Those Yammy, Honda, Kawasaki, I think they are all fine bikes and
keep up with maint. they will stay that way. I'd rather ride a well-maintained Suzuki than a
Harley that never was maintained. I have seen bikes out all winter, no cover or anything. . .
come Springtime I bet they gas'em up and head out...only to be stuck in some God-forsaken
place without a pot to well u know...Maybe there is a Karma for machinery of all kinds,
Ive owned Hondas, Kawasakis, Yamahas, and now Suzuki. Ive had no real issues with any of them and enjoyed riding them all.

· Registered
2022 Suzuki Dr650(sold)
177 Posts
Rode my trike 92 miles this weekend going to our monthly breakfast with a bunch of bikers, all of us old farts but some really old and still riding. One is 85 and still riding his HD Road King. But boy am I paying for that ride now. All my road muscles went south on me.
You older farts are an inspiration. I found that cycling keeps a rider in prime motorcycle shape.

· Registered
2022 Suzuki Dr650(sold)
177 Posts
My buddy landed these vip passes, and would take me to the local college baseball games. All the free hotdogs, peanuts, chips, and beer, you could eat or drink. After a few games I would ignore the games and just hangout and down an obscene amount beer and dogs. He doesnt invite me to the games anymore.

· Registered
2022 Suzuki Dr650(sold)
177 Posts
Two Legends chilling.
Bicycle Tire Wheel Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Vehicle

The first time i saw that silver Giant was about 5 years ago with my R3. This little silver Giant, my R3, R7, and now Suzy, have been bike rack mates ever since.. As far as i can tell, the bike has been ridden hard, never maintained, and never washed. I never found out who the rider was.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts