Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Roamer
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you think about the best-looking, mostly-stock motorcycle you have ever seen, what sets your heart aflutter? Doesn't have to be anything you would ever ride; you just love how it looks. I'll start!

2014 Triumph Bonneville T100
(custom seat and custom grips) - This bike is actually for sale near me. If only I had 8 grand just laying around... *swoon*

2000 Kawasaki W650

1982 Honda Nighthawk 450

2015 Triumph Scrambler

2013(?) KTM Super Duke 1290 R
Those rims!

1999 Kawasaki Zephyr 1100

2015(?) Indian Chief Vintage
I saw one of these in person at stoplight recently. Just couldn't stop looking at it. Such a gorgeous bike. I love how the windshield support resembles the band of a headdress.

2015 Harley Dyna Fat Bob

2015 Moto Guzzi V7 Special

2014 Kawasaki Z800

Okay, that's all from me for now!

·
8,599 Posts
I'll take the Indian Chiefton:biggrin:

I had a 2010 Triumph Scrambler and it was a very nice bike in every way but needed at least 30 more Horsepower to keep it from being boring.

My bike now is in this picture:

Sam:biggrin:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Honda GB500

I might be just a little bit biased, but I'd have to say my '89 Honda GB500 is right up there.

-Bill

·
8,599 Posts
I'm with you Bill, that bike is top notch. For some reason they were able to out British the British.

Sam:biggrin:

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,359 Posts
Have to agree with Porky, that is a nice bike. The GB500

·
2007 Yamaha Road Star Silverado 1700
4,671 Posts
Gotta love the Victory Cross Roads (and Cross Country).

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
For me, no sportbike is beautiful. A cruiser (in my mind) exemplifies what a motorcycle is "supposed" to look like, and is truly beautiful. That includes my Thunderbird.

Attachments

·
Driftless Rider
1,540 Posts
Still think the Victory Vegas is one of the sexiest bikes out there.

I've always liked the angular, hawkish styling of the Yamaha R1

And for vintage...it's gotta be British.
72 Norton 750 Commando

And of course motorcycle royalty, the Vincent Black Shadow.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I'm a sucker for standard bikes. Of those posted so far, my vote is with the Moto Guzzi V7. With honorable mention to the Honda GB500 and the Zephyr 1100.

Gotta love the Norton, but it's a little like "Smoke on the Water" or "Hey Jude". After you've seen/heard them for the six zillionth time on the all-time greats program/issue....

1 - 20 of 103 Posts