Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
10,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the Rally, and bought a new Non-Harley bike. It is a 2015 Ural. 2 Wheel Drive with a side car. The bike is not painted, it is powder coated, best way to take a passenger off road. Still learning the way of the side car. Very different riding experience.

Attachments

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,301 Posts
Cool beans now you have something to ride in the winter.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,301 Posts
and it already has the winter camo on it. Will be interested in your review after a few months on it. And then again after the winter

·
Shaper Of All Things Metal
2,799 Posts
Very cool! :thumbsup:

You'll have to consult with Dianne about building a windshield for the side car for winter use. ;)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Those things are cool. They make one with a floating sidecar that comes with an oar to paddle downstream if the bike ever sinks.

·
Shaper Of All Things Metal
2,799 Posts
There's just something very stylish and classic about the way that spare tire is mounted while being practical. Love it!

·
Save them all!
4,278 Posts
Wow, great bike! Congratulations, enjoy yourself!

·
American Legion Rider
23,543 Posts
Is the sidecar wheel a drive wheel as well on that one? I know they make one that is but I don't know if they all are.

·
10,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, there is a hand shifter to engage the sidecar wheel dive shaft. It is locked in positraction. So can only be used off road.

·
10,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Honestly there is a machine gun mount in the factory accessory catalog. I thought about it, but the wife said no. Can't have the machine gun and the windscreen.

·
ZAMM Fanatic
2,730 Posts
I'd suggest mounting a SuperSoaker but THESE days you're liable to face a semi-automatic looks-like but isn't actually an assault rifle if you squirted someone's windshield.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts