Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting married in just 11 days, It will be my second and Cindy's first time. I am pleading with her that we should ride the bike to the Chapel but Cindy just wont go for it, she said we can leave the reception on it but that's it...ARG. I really do get it, we cant really safely ride with her being in a long Wedding Gown but I'm hoping to take the bike anyway for photos of her on it in her gown afterwards.

·
Visionary
4,614 Posts
Find a way to be safe ( riding in a gown isn't going to work, I know you see that but still, it's a great fantasy)...and yet to have the bike there and take the pictures too, it will be awesome. Then you two ride off into the sunset!

Good Luck!!!

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,301 Posts
Congrats and good luck. Besides you can't ride her there it is bad luck to see the bride before the wedding

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry Admins-I thought I put this in The General Discussion Forum, Im not sure how it ended up here...Sorry

·
American Legion Rider
23,527 Posts
Just do the wedding thing and go home and take all the pictures you want. Even removing it all as you snap away until she's butt naked.:D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just do the wedding thing and go home and take all the pictures you want. Even removing it all as you snap away until she's butt naked.:D
LMAO, you got it, thanks, Id post pictures after but Id hate to get thrown out of here already

1 - 10 of 10 Posts