Motorcycle Forum banner

Website to buy cycle?

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Stablefull 
#1 ·
I am looking to buy a Suzuki V-Strom 650 within 5-7 hours of Fort Smith, AR. I am currently using eBay, cycletrader, and craigslist. Does anyone else have any websites for me to check? I am not going earlier than 2007 and would like to spend around $4k. I missed a few opportunities but everything happens for a reason.

#2 ·
Dailylister.com will allow you to perform a regional OR nation-wide Craigslist search although a LOT of the postings it retrieves are out-of-date. Suggest you use "search title only" to avoid tons of garbage.

http://motorcycles.yakaz.com/ is another good one.

The main thing I've found is to have cash in hand, see the bike IN PERSON and be prepared to buy something only listed a FEW HOURS AGO if it's the one you want at a good price. And remember NO TITLE, or title in SOMEONE ELSE'S NAME.... NO BUYEE!

#5 ·
lnteresting, l found the same thing. l was considering buying an older Concourse and there was definitely a country club feel, and l wasn't a member.

There is a group for adventure bikes that was super friendly to me when l was also considering a V Strom. l think it was advriders.com or something along those lines.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.