Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Visionary
4,266 Posts
That bike is awesome brother,cool armored jacket, thank you for posting .. be safe and alert in the riding battlefield
Thanks.
That picture is just about a year old, it was taken by my wife at 10:30 Pm on 12/25 just before I headed out on this adventure.

Reactions: White Shadow

·
Registered
2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 SE LT+
156 Posts
Outstanding !!!! I did the Dalton Highway a few years ago, but I cheated.... it was in a Crew Cab Diesel Chevy 2500.

·
8,224 Posts
I thought someone would catch that and you did!!!! I didn't even notice the sign until much later. In 1898 they didn't have to worry about heavy loads on that bridge but it was closed for about 2 years for a safety study and I assume it is okay. It is about 15 miles Southeast of my Home, in a very small farming town and on one of my favorite and scenic routes.

Merry Christmas my Friend and GOD bless you and your Wife.:)

Sam

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
And just for the sake of nostalgia.... the last hurrah with my old Concours 1000 before I bought the Concours 14 View attachment 64874
Perfect spot to stop...lol....that's a sweet bike,my brother had one of those and we traveled Europe and the united states.i used my 1996 Honda Magna.put saddle bags on,i raised the seat 4 1\2'' and installed center pegs for the 2 month touring trip.. i went to college at UNC in Greeley co. 1974 it was terrific riding in the Rockies....thanks for posting this groovy photo

1 - 20 of 46 Posts