Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Well, that's a dream. I think there's a whole lot of people that are afraid of what's going to happen. They investigate President Trump over and over again. He asks for information about the former VP and OMG! They impeach (or try to impeach) him!
If the former VP did nothing wrong, why all the panic? And if it was just him, they'd throw him under the bus. They're trying to cover their own a$$es for the crap done by them all under the previous administration.
Daylight is a disinfectant for corruption, secret meetings underground, where the sun don't shine, is where the rats play.

·
American Legion Rider
18,917 Posts
The way I see it is they, the Democrats, are absolutely
convinced the Republicans are guilty of all things because
they actually did these things themselves so naturally the
Republicans did as well. How else would you know about
stuff unless you did it first. And that's why they are
convinced Trump must surely be guilty. They have been
doing it for so long they think everyone is. Like that old
saying of "monkey see monkey do". Democrats have done
so Republicans must have too. Obama/Biden did so
Trump/Pence surely did. You can only know about things
if you did them first.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Can you imagine a world where the media wasn't completely unhinged and actively seeking to implement the Democratic agenda? Oh, the headlines and justifiable outrage!

As it is, I remain doubtful that anyone of significance will have to face any type of consequence for their actions (at least in this worldly realm). Regardless of which side you are on, you have to admit it's a great time to be a Democrat! Why, it's almost like you could murder someone on 5th Ave... 😱🤮

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Regardless of what party they choose to associate with, if they're more concerned about their bank account, they should be making license plates.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts