Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
6,728 Posts
Say what ?????? :unsure:

The 'Printing' thing is funny really. I've never known anyone getting in trouble for 'printing' although the law is on the books but think about this scenario: I am shoulder strapped, under my big leather riding vest that can open enough to see inside on occasions like bending over or catching side wind while I am riding. In my State of Missouri, it is legal to 'open carry,' if one has an up to date concealed carry permit so, All I should have to do is unbutton the vest for all to see my SIG P320 in all it's glory! Or, just use my 'Sam's Leather,' custom made Holster so everyone can see the piece.

You would think that anyone that sees a 6ft-5in, 340 lb, privileged white man open carrying in public would maybe panic but all I have ever seen is a casual glance from my fellow Citizens.

Be prepared. Better safe than sorry.

Praise GOD and pass the ammunition and we'll all stay free!

Sam

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,036 Posts
Sam, in a non-open carry state, if you are 'printing' then you aren't concealing and breaking the law. Which by the way was written by skinny f&^%$rs who have a small waist and can tuck a holster into it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I cant imagine what would happen if most of people be allowed to carry weapon in Turkey or in Russia. It would be a complate chaos. I personally find it soo rude for example I am communicating with someone and he-she is carrying a weapon, this is sooo boldly, sassy and I feel threatened, even if I didnt think bad about him her I will start to think bad about him her.

·
American Legion Rider
19,496 Posts
I suppose I'm adding to your dilemma and threat level as I'm packing heat as I type this!
Yup, it’s just another article of clothing and accessories like pants or jeans. Without it you feel naked.

·
6,728 Posts
I've carried legally for MANY years and illegally when touring even 30 years ago and although I've been tempted, I've never shot anyone yet.:p

I would feel threatened to even be in Russia or Turkey unless the Turkey had Oyster dressing.:ROFLMAO:

Sam

·
Ace Tuner
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I am communicating with someone and he-she is carrying a weapon, this is sooo boldly, sassy and I feel threatened, even if I didnt think bad about him her I will start to think bad about him her.
Boldly sassy threatening.

Thank You.
I'm sure that was meant to be a complement but the meaning was lost in translation.
May you someday be free to have an understanding of freedom, and of the personal individual decency freedom allows a person to achieve.

S F

·
Premium Member
7,099 Posts
Kh. It is a US thing.
In other parts of the world. One day Charlie and I were stopped by a bunch of Teamsters. We were not union members, and driving heavy trucks thru their part of town. We were in big trouble, until Big Ben arrived. He walked into the mob and shoved them and told them to leave. They did. Big Ben was 350 pounds, large and threatening, but a real sweetheart. There were no weapons of any description involved. That was then. Times have changed. The US is different, much different. But unfortunately gang related deaths and drug related deaths, tend to happen in most large cities. On the left coast, Vancouver BC, Seattle Washington and Portland Oregon, were safe enough to walk around at night. Seattle may be the worst now.
UK

·
Registered
46 Posts
Kh. It is a US thing.
In other parts of the world. One day Charlie and I were stopped by a bunch of Teamsters. We were not union members, and driving heavy trucks thru their part of town. We were in big trouble, until Big Ben arrived. He walked into the mob and shoved them and told them to leave. They did. Big Ben was 350 pounds, large and threatening, but a real sweetheart. There were no weapons of any description involved. That was then. Times have changed. The US is different, much different. But unfortunately gang related deaths and drug related deaths, tend to happen in most large cities. On the left coast, Vancouver BC, Seattle Washington and Portland Oregon, were safe enough to walk around at night. Seattle may be the worst now.
UK

lol so you mean the firearms had been invented and bravery died. We have to look at this issue much deeper. Seem like the social disruption is one of the main reasons of personal armament.

·
Ace Tuner
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
lol so you mean the firearms had been invented and bravery died. We have to look at this issue much deeper. Seem like the social disruption is one of the main reasons of personal armament.
BRAVERY ?
Dang Girl. Did you even watch the video?

S F

·
6,728 Posts
Khasaeva, just to clarify things a bit, Are you a biological woman? How old are you? Where exactly do you live? What is the level of your education? Do you own and ride a motorcycle? Do you have a job and what do you do? Do you know anything about the history of your own country?

I think your answers to these questions will help us understand your mindset.

Sam:)

·
Registered
370 Posts
Whenever the subject of guns, shootings, God given, natural born, or Bill of Rights in the US come up, there seems always to be misunderstandings from some of those in the far north, the south, those in a country separated by salty H2O and even some citizens. Often they form opinions based on incorrect information, inaccurate facts, or small slices of history and meaning. They certainly have a right to their opinions, especially here in the US. Nonetheless having a right to an opinion does necessarily make their opinions truth or factual and often times may be meaningless to us in the heartland and misleading to others on the outside. One of the founding assumptions is the right to self protection against, for example, people similar to Big Ben (not in demeanor, rather in size) and a founding principle to protection against a government that wishes to infringe on rights.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,036 Posts
So Six, are you saying you don't ride a horse, have crossed bandoleers on your chest, and a six shooter strapped down low on your hip? Do your spurs jingle when you walk down the board sidewalk?

Drawing a picture of the wild west for our readers.

·
Registered
370 Posts
So Six, are you saying you don't ride a horse, have crossed bandoleers on your chest, and a six shooter strapped down low on your hip? Do your spurs jingle when you walk down the board sidewalk?

Drawing a picture of the wild west for our readers.
Damn that was really close, have we met? At least that was close during some of my younger years!! Now, I have traded the horse for a lab with big teeth who is better at alerting on intruders, the bandoleers for high capacity magazines (high capacity = normal design capacity), the six shooter for several evil black rifles, a couple other rifles that are hard to detect because they blend in, several of those little plastic pistol things that some people actually think cannot be detected going through airport security, and the spurs, well they are hanging on the wall as ornaments! But if they see me walking down the street I look like anyone else and they could never tell how determined I am to be left alone until they make the mistake of breaching my personal space. Gives true meaning to social distancing I think! :D

·
6,728 Posts
Turkey and Russia are rife with murder, shootings, Anarchy, Organized Crime/ Mafia and major infringements of Citizens rights to even verbally protest! The 'black market,' is still alive with Arms sales of all kinds in Europe and most exported to the United States, being classified as 'Antique' weapons but old AK's are still fantastic hunting rifles and I sold a ton of them when I owned my Gun store, in OMG California, from 1992 through 1996.

What the 'Foreign/ younger/ naive Folks don't seem to understand is that CRIMINAL's are the problem, not normal law abiding Citizens that own 99.9% of all firearms and don't rob, steal, Rape, Maim and riot in our streets, unless they are the Anarchist/ Criminal element, like Antifa, a terrorist group.

The stuff that gets reported on as sensationalism comes from our minority controlled BIG cities, where Gangs and corrupt politicians are running things.

There will be more criminal related shootings and murders in places like Chicago, Baltimore, Philly, New Yak, Nashville and East LA historically in a week than will happen across the rest of the vast United States in 50 years!

It is 'US,' versus 'THEM' and it always have been. Good versus EVIL.:cry:

Sam

41 - 56 of 56 Posts