Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
i want to be a rider and i was wondering if you guys could help me out

So i want to buy a bike around 2021(my firs one exept my scooter) i was looking at naked bikes i really like them i looked at honda cb 125f and ktm 125 duke but i dont know if they are anywhere near the best for me i will have around 3000$ and i need it to be B125

Thx for the help have a good day

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Hear Calculon, for he is wise, and obey!

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Three thousand will make a nice down payment on a ZX14! Just kidding, why does it have to be a 125? Not saying a 125 is not for you, just curious and I'm wondering are you still going to be happy with a 125 after you've had it 3 or 4 or maybe 6 months?

Just something to think about.

·
On The Road Again!
4,204 Posts
What do you want? You should probably go sit on them to see if they fit you. Fit is very important on a motorcycle.
I agree. No matter how pretty the bike is, if your ass or arms are sore after riding it
for only an hour or so, you are going to be sorry you bought it.:crying:

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
15,521 Posts
I am fairly certain that B125 is an overseas classification. Part of a tiered licensing system.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I am not current on the UK licence rules.
They used to have a restriction in the UK on learner license to under 12 hp and 125 cc.
I think they have a further sise restriction after you get a licence.
It may have changed though I doubt for the better.

·
Registered
19 Posts
whats wrong with you guys. If I'm limited to 125 then I'm riding a 2 stroke. b125 is a brit license thing. they have so many 2 strokes over there. the brit 2 stroke ban came much later because they like to run 125cc. they even have models you woulden't think of in 125cc. who would think there would be a Yamaha virago 125.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'd see if they allow test rides & compare them. I bought a new motorcycle in 2004 that I would not have bought if I had ridden it first.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts