Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Good article.mimdid laugh at the part where Walt said he couldnt believe people's rights wete being violated in Waco, TX, considering that was the site if lots of people getting killed and children getting burned to death some years ago, coutesy of our federal government.

·
8,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Look at the bottom of the page on Safetyman's link under: "More coverage." There you will find lots of related info.

Initially I blamed the low-life, 1% scum for this entire debacle but now, I'm not so sure:confused:

There is 'cause and effect' and 'guilt by association' but it now seems obvious that Law Enforcement over reacted and if in fact some, most or all of the kill shots were from them then unless they themselves were in direct mortal danger of being shot, then they should be indicted too. It looks like they were over zealous and in fact, put in place as possibly 'snipers' for some nefarious reason, that will probably never see the light of day as 'damage control' is in full swing.

I remember Waco, and Janet Reno's 'kill order,' that ushered in the unaccountable legality of out of control killing of American citizens. Ruby Ridge, ID also comes to mind.

I wonder if things would be different if the Bikers had been Afro-Americans? I bet they would all be free right now and all charges dropped.

It will be very interesting when the surveillance video's are made public.

Sam:smiley_drinkcoffee:

·
American Legion Rider
23,521 Posts
But they still haven't released the surveillance camera footage have they? That alone says they are hiding something very important to all this. JMO

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
I wonder how much is going to be erased before it is turned over. Kind of like Hillary's Emails. OOPS

·
Registered
592 Posts
How in the %%CK can a detective be appointed to a grand jury???

Every time I am called for jury duty I am dismissed as soon as they find out I am a Law Enforcement Officers.

This detective works for the lead agency that is involved in this case. There is no way you can justify him being on the grand jury.

·
American Legion Rider
23,521 Posts
You've never heard of the good ole boys of Texas gcbengal? I thought that was known world over.:D

·
Shaper Of All Things Metal
2,799 Posts
No bikers from Waco shooting charged with murder, all out of jail

Update... No bikers from Waco shooting charged with murder, all out of jail.

Some interesting outtakes from the article which can be found HERE.

Almost five months after a shootout involving authorities and two rival biker gangs outside of a restaurant in Waco, Texas, all of those who were initially jailed have been released and not one is facing murder charges.
The May 17 incident at Twin Peaks left nine dead and another 20 people injured. Authorities have yet to say who shot who, but initial reports indicated that a melee broke out between the Banditos and the Cossacks over a parking spot and an apparent feeling of disrespect toward one of the members. During the investigation, authorities confiscated nearly 500 weapons, including 151 firearms, and recovered 44 shell casings from the parking lot. Among the casings were multiple spent .223 rounds.
Altogether 177 people were arrested and 135 were later ordered to wear ankle monitors. But as of this week, all but 22 of the monitors have been removed, and none of the original 177 individuals remain in jail. Of the charges that do remain, defense attorneys indicated the district attorney has plans to eventually dismiss most of those charges, according to reports from the Waco Tribune.
However, Reposa said authorities are not admitting any wrongdoing on their part.

“Oh God, no. They would never do that,” he said. “I don’t think we will ever get to that point where they admit these people did nothing wrong and should never have been arrested.”

·
American Legion Rider
23,521 Posts
I don't think those bikers are going to let it go at that either. There's more to come. Anyone want to make a wager?:D

·
8,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the updates. I have often wondered what the outcome was:confused:

I also wonder why at the 9-11 crash site in Shanksville, Penn, crash there was no debris and no bodies when the first official, a local Fire Captain showed up and reported in??????

I also wonder how the massive Airliner could hit the Pentagon and make only a 40 ft diameter hole but especially, why no damage made by the wings and engines upon the exterior of the building at all, not to mention very, very little debris and no real video record except of possibly an exocet missle??????

What Dept of the Government really killed JFK????

Why is Mrs. Clinton more of a liar than Slick Willy was???

Was Obummer put in office by Reptilian space Aliens????

Why did the Dinosaurs disappear???????

Why do M&M's melt in your mouth and not in your hand???????

So many questions, so little time!

Sam:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I can answer your third question, "What Dept of the Government really killed JFK?"

The Secret Service. One of the Secret Service agents in the car following JFK's car was carrying an AR15, after the first shot he fell when the car jerked and discharged the gun, this was the shot which hit JFK in the head and being a frangible .223 bullet caused the massive internal damage to JFK's brain and left myriads of broken bullet particles throughout his head.

Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle fired hard bullets. the first he fired missed and hit the road, the second passed straight through JFK's neck and shoulder and then through Governor Connolly's wrist. Because Connelly was sitting in a jump seat facing JFK and a little towards the centre of the car, JFK's neck, shoulder and his wrist were all lined up in a straight line.

This Secret Service agent was a driver and unqualified to be operating the AR15, he is one of several Secret Service agents who did not testify in front of the Warren Commission. This was the first, and last, time an AR15 was used by Secret Service when protecting the President.

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
First time I've heard that one Steve. It really sounds plausible. The amount of info our government hides from us is unreal. Unless it puts our nation, soldiers or people in jeopardy I think it should be illegal. But there are several things our elected ones do that is illegal and they get by with it.

·
Hero of Legend
1,208 Posts
Good article.mimdid laugh at the part where Walt said he couldnt believe people's rights wete being violated in Waco, TX, considering that was the site if lots of people getting killed and children getting burned to death some years ago, coutesy of our federal government.
Kinda what I was thinking...

Yeah. Great little town....if you're a f***ing Branch Davidian.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Kiwi, source, please? Haven't heard that one before. And I've read a ton of material on it.

I can answer your third question, "What Dept of the Government really killed JFK?"

The Secret Service. One of the Secret Service agents in the car following JFK's car was carrying an AR15, after the first shot he fell when the car jerked and discharged the gun, this was the shot which hit JFK in the head and being a frangible .223 bullet caused the massive internal damage to JFK's brain and left myriads of broken bullet particles throughout his head.

Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle fired hard bullets. the first he fired missed and hit the road, the second passed straight through JFK's neck and shoulder and then through Governor Connolly's wrist. Because Connelly was sitting in a jump seat facing JFK and a little towards the centre of the car, JFK's neck, shoulder and his wrist were all lined up in a straight line.

This Secret Service agent was a driver and unqualified to be operating the AR15, he is one of several Secret Service agents who did not testify in front of the Warren Commission. This was the first, and last, time an AR15 was used by Secret Service when protecting the President.

·
American Legion Rider
23,521 Posts
Sure sounds plausible though doesn't it.:D

1 - 20 of 93 Posts