Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 880 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do we need a trivia section, based mostly on old stuff? I ask a question, you get it correct, you ask a question. Can be about bikes, riders, bikes and riders in movies, hi tech or dumb stuff, hard or easy.

What did Norton call the rubber mounting system for the 750 Commando?

I hope that is a reasonable example.

Unkle Crusty*

·
Nightfly
3,883 Posts
BTW Crusty, you were not the only one who owned a Norton 750. Your suggestion is an assumption, they do get old and should be retired.

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Isolastic

Isolastic anti-vibration system?
That is what I remember, so it must be correct. Your turn. There may have to be some googling as Eye suggested. Guess it depends on the question. It would be polite to just pass if we do not know the answer. Give someone else a chance.
TR, I bet my 71 Norton was put together worse than yours.

Unkle Crusty*

·
Six-String Jockey
1,854 Posts
So if I read this correctly, the ball is now in Tobacco Road's court ONLY? He HAS TO ask the next trivia question? No one else can pose a question until they have the correct answer to the current question?

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
11,995 Posts
You got it Shred. You got to answer first, then ask,

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
11,995 Posts
Not supposed to Google, don't you read the instructions? Shelby was white on blue or blue on white. I don't know what bike was introduced in those colors, hell I don't even know what bikes were introduced in 69

·
So long
2,753 Posts
Not supposed to Google, don't you read the instructions? Shelby was white on blue or blue on white. I don't know what bike was introduced in those colors, hell I don't even know what bikes were introduced in 69
I spent a good part of 1969 on an island in the Aleutians sitting on a bar stool in the Acey-Deucey Club.

1 - 20 of 880 Posts