Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find the best deal on a Victory Beacon LED headlight? I am interested in the easiest install procedure; I don't want to have the need to be an electrician to replace the stock light and don't want to spend 400.00 on the light.

·
Visionary
2,974 Posts
Where can I find the best deal on a Victory Beacon LED headlight? I am interested in the easiest install procedure; I don't want to have the need to be an electrician to replace the stock light and don't want to spend 400.00 on the light.

Those are getting hard to come by, but now and then one gets sold on the Victory buy sell groups on facebook.
Witchdoctors has a Chinese knock off available, I bought one, it was cheap and ok but when I got my hands on a genuine Beacon I found it to be substantially better. I have it on my Kingpin.

It’s easy to change with either one plugging right in.. but I am an electrician :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response....I have found the light in a couple of places #2880769-156 ...
both the Black as well as Chrome....the Black would look sharp, however I don't want to
lose light effectiveness for looks.

·
Swamp Rat Rider
1,861 Posts
Went with One of Witchdoctors Chinese Knock Offs for my 2011 Cross Country cost around 100 shipped to my Door .. Got at least 200 mile son it now and lights the Road up Nicely .. If it lasts will stick with with it, if burns out in less than a Year will put Sylvania ZXE's in the Old Assembly like I went with on my Indian Chieftain ..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts