Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Aging & Worn
4,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't help myself..............I think I'm in love.......

Put a passenger backrest on it, and give me color options, and I'm there!!!

-Soupy

·
Aging & Worn
4,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
which one is more expensive, out of the three, Gator?

I haven't looked lately.

-Soupy

·
6,483 Posts
That bike has your name written all over it Soupy!:wink:

The combination of paint schemes, colored leather touches and Lots of high quality chrome is what sets not only Indian apart from mainstream Japanese bikes but Harley Davidson also. I believe the saying, "Eye candy," was invented for these gorgeous bikes that are on the market now.

The entire bike gets excellent reports too and their following is growing exponentially.

Sam:biggrin:

·
American Legion Rider
18,508 Posts
They don't make that in the Roadmaster yet but I've gone so far as to get a custom price from Gregory Polaris for one in just that color with some graphics and a few more sparkles. Ouch! I'll probably have to wait for the economy to completely crash first.

·
Aging & Worn
4,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
About the only thing I would change if I could, on that bike in the video, is the color scheme. I'm more partial to a sandstone and white, or a brown and white color scheme.

I'd add a backrest too though, or did I say that already?

-Soupy

·
Registered
2 Posts
I saw a green one like in the video about a week ago, it was sitting in a gravel parking lot in front of some small business. Bikes don't usually turn my head, but that sucker did! It got my attention more than any bike I've seem in years.:biggrin:

·
Driftless Rider
1,486 Posts
Meh,
Other than being a motorcycle, that Indian does nothing for me. Of course, I've never been much of a fan of Indian's styling.

But that's why there are so many different bikes out there isn't it:icon_cool:

·
Pegasus trapped in a human body on a motorcycle
9,226 Posts
I have sat on Indians, and I have sat on Victories. Now, when it comes to full size bikes, the Victories felt a LOT better to me, the best being the Judge.

Now, if they were to offer a kit to move the pegs on the Scout back to a mid-mount position, I would be very tempted to get one of those. VERY light and VERY nimble, with respectable power for its size, I think Indian will be selling a LOT of those bikes.

·
Swamp Rat Rider
1,857 Posts

600 Miles today on my Victory Cross Country .. 300 Miles to go to the Ozarks in Eureka Springs .. Turned over 53,000 today all been Trouble Free Miles ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Geez! Plenty of footpad there for ya, huh Gator?!

-soupy
That is a stock floor board soupy. The one on my Vision is the same size. As you can see, on the Vision they even continued the line of the floor board up onto the fairing. I took this picture for the Victory forum discussions to show the Kewl Metal heel shifter install on my bike.

As far as Indian, they sure make a pretty bike but I feel cramped on most anything but my Vision. The CCT is the same size and feels fine but Indian and HD both feel quite cramped to me. I guess it is what you get used to.

·
Swamp Rat Rider
1,857 Posts
which one is more expensive, out of the three, Gator?

I haven't looked lately.

-Soupy

The Roadmaster is pretty pricy, but if read what all you are getting with that option Heated Seat, Grips, 200 Watt 4 Speaker System Stereo , Bluetooth , Keyless Starting and Locking and lot more .. But if you like the Vintage it's their classiest looking Bike like the Roadking is to Harley ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts