Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
American Legion Rider
20,010 Posts
The fact that ANYONE sees humor in something like that shows just how far this world is in the toilet. There is NOTHING funny there. Morals...where are they now?

C

·
0 Posts
I don't think its funny at all. I would be pissed if someone painted something like that on my bike.

·
American Legion Rider
20,010 Posts

·
Troublemaker
2,520 Posts
I'm curious. How do know it's a hoax anyway? And do you not see how a hoax could give a bad idea to some idiot?
The link to the original pic is below in the story.

Idiots have bad ideas anyway, so, whatever. I didn't post the story and I never gave anyone any reason to vandalize someones property. Quit being so offensive to people and you might be a lot happier.

·
American Legion Rider
20,010 Posts
I wasn't picking on you. I was just wondering how you knew so fast that it was a hoax. Thanks for the explanation. The rest was for the OP.

·
Troublemaker
2,520 Posts
I wasn't picking on you. I was just wondering how you knew so fast that it was a hoax. Thanks for the explanation. The rest was for the OP.
I hate vandalism, it happens far too often. I have had it happen to me too many times. The local newspaper is full of reports every day. Nothing seems to be done to deter it, so it just gets to be more of a problem. Last time it happened to me, the cop just said that was why I had insurance and left.

The internet is full of untruths, if everything was the truth, the internet would be really boring.

·
American Legion Rider
20,010 Posts
I've heard that insurance speech too. Insurance isn't the answer. Getting rid of the trash that does the vandalism is but as a nation we just slap their hands and let them continue their ways. I've said it before, it's time to do some culling. Totally remove repeat offenders of all crimes. It really is time for 3 strikes you're out as in GONE. Okay, off my soapbox.:D

·
Troublemaker
2,520 Posts
I've heard that insurance speech too. Insurance isn't the answer. Getting rid of the trash that does the vandalism is but as a nation we just slap their hands and let them continue their ways. I've said it before, it's time to do some culling. Totally remove repeat offenders of all crimes. It really is time for 3 strikes you're out as in GONE. Okay, off my soapbox.:D
I would join you on that soapbox if you have room for a fat guy too!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
GONE as in execution? Or gone as in send them to Australia? (Sorry Ozz's! you can in turn send your criminals here :D )

·
American Legion Rider
20,010 Posts
Well sorry but when I say cull it means no more wasting oxygen. There comes a point when enough is enough. I've got to cousins I would inject or throw the switch on in a heart beat. Worthless repeat offenders that do nothing but waste funds and space. So I've gone past bending over backwards for scum. If people had to be around these worthless people instead of hustling them off out of site they would change there mind about reforming them and giving them yet another break. 3 strikes your out. It would do wonders in stopping fools that KNOW they can get away with anything. And yes, step on up here Luvs2Play but this fatso takes a lot of room.:D

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
it better be a big damn box...cause my wide load a** already up there with Hog....but I go a little further I think....forget 3 and out for a felony...more like 3 and out for ANY conviction....shoplifting, littering...ect. ect....

·
American Legion Rider
20,010 Posts
Yep, that's what I'm saying Goliath. 3 and you are out. That includes DUI's, petty theft, you name it. If people knew there was consequences to their action, I'm pretty sure that most would straighten up. But since there is none they continue.

EDIT: Get the correct their there.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It is funny as he!!

A 1.5 million dollar car is a A DISGRACE to human life.
The fact that it exists is testament to what has happened in this "me first," "money-grubbing," "I win," "Look I'm on TV" society that we live in.

ANYONE who spends money on such a car never earned it. Anyone who would spend that money on that car has spent a life caring ONLY about him or herself and would have spent their life stealing from others to get ahead.

I know and work with many hard-working and wealthy people.
Many are good and kind people.
But please GROW A BRAIN if you don't think most "mega-wealthy" people haven't gotten that wealth in deceitful, immoral ways.

If the car owner was confident in who he was as a person and not the "look at what I can buy" so I am important (aka little d!ck), he NEVER would have bought that car.
He would have used that money for good.

·
6,953 Posts
How about a nice 'double tap' party for these vandals, tree huggers , the mindless liberal's, abortionist and anarchist: They provide the target and we provide the TAP TAP. (Just kidding NSA, FBI, CIA, OSI or any other alphabet soup organization.)

Goalie, did you get your welfare check this month??? :)

Proletariat's rise up and beat your bikes into weapons to use against the evil job providers that are educated, driven and over achievers for their families and companies.

Class envy is terrible. I say "Let them eat cake!" Yum-yum CAKE!

Sam:)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts