Motorcycle Forum banner

81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,024 Posts
What are they going to do now have they said?

·
14,024 Posts
And you, what are your options now?

·
Registered
Can-Am Ryker 600, Ayro 311 Electric Reverse Trike
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
BTW: At a good VIN # website, I was able to decipher the exact sequence of numbers Ayro used, and determined they've made a total of only 5 of them, with the two I've been through being the 1st two (000023 and 000024). I found 000025 thru 000027. The 7th thru 9th VIN number started with 111, and go up by 2 digits with every increased VIN #.

·
14,024 Posts
Then ere are only 5 of them and you have broken two of them? Things don't look too rosy do they?

·
American Legion Rider
23,201 Posts
Now, the AYRO team is building on the legacy
Don't you just love that statement? Building on failures doesn't sound too great to me but I do hope they can fix whatever is causing them to break so easily. Or they will be history before they know it. They certainly can't be building on reliability can they?

·
8,456 Posts
I would Soooooooo much rather hear about the OP's Can-Am Ryker 600, please oh please. 😁 😁

Sam;)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Don't you just love that statement? Building on failures doesn't sound too great to me but I do hope they can fix whatever is causing them to break so easily. Or they will be history before they know it. They certainly can't be building on reliability can they?
Well maybe same exact motor and transmission work wonderfully in ALL their other vehicles which are LSEVs (low speed electric vehicles) limited BY LAW to 25 MPH, but 50 MPH just could just be too much load.

·
Visionary
4,464 Posts
Well maybe same exact motor and transmission work wonderfully in ALL their other vehicles which are LSEVs (low speed electric vehicles) limited BY LAW to 25 MPH, but 50 MPH just could just be too much load.
Sounds like they need to do a little engineering or redesign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
On The Road Again!
3,752 Posts
I'd be demanding my money back at this point!!
Go buy something else.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Update!!!

One week from today, they are bringing me a 3rd one!!!

·
Premium Member
8,706 Posts
Nothing else anywhere near equivalent!
They do some things in France, not done elsewhere.
Nuclear power. Large particle collider. Fusion reactor. Huge solar power. Very fast E trains. Small E powered vehicles.
Not going to mention the silly trikes with two front wheels. Bon chance. UK

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
They do some things in France, not done elsewhere.
Nuclear power. Large particle collider. Fusion reactor. Huge solar power. Very fast E trains. Small E powered vehicles.
Not going to mention the silly trikes with two front wheels. Bon chance. UK
That's a coincidence! I order a door panel window switch cluster for my VW from France for $40. VWOA wanted $150 for same exact part. Found a YouTube on how to easily install it, so I saved a bunch more!

·
American Legion Rider
23,201 Posts
Update!!!

One week from today, they are bringing me a 3rd one!!!
Have you considered asking them to put the first 50-100 miles on it? Let them see what is happening first hand. Or maybe they do put 100 miles on it and you have a keeper and you are now happily running around in it. I really do suggest they do a stress test on it of such by putting several miles on the thing. Keep you out of the picture for a bit.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Have you considered asking them to put the first 50-100 miles on it? Let them see what is happening first hand. Or maybe they do put 100 miles on it and you have a keeper and you are now happily running around in it. I really do suggest they do a stress test on it of such by putting several miles on the thing. Keep you out of the picture for a bit.
The 2nd one, they did put 30+ miles on it. But might not have been 40-50 MPG being in W. Palm Beach and someone of my weight.

·
American Legion Rider
23,201 Posts
The 2nd one, they did put 30+ miles on it. But might not have been 40-50 MPG being in W. Palm Beach and someone of my weight.
I hate to ask but since you brought up a potential weight issue, your weight doesn't put the max load in the specifications over the limit does it?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
I hate to ask but since you brought up a potential weight issue, your weight doesn't put the max load in the specifications over the limit does it?
Nope! Because it has two full size bucket seats. But if my wife rode along, it might.

81 - 100 of 100 Posts