Motorcycle Forum banner

61 - 80 of 100 Posts

Registered
Can-Am Ryker 600, Ayro 311 Electric Reverse Trike
Discussion Starter #61
OMG !!!!!!! This Debacle may go on forever, Ad infinitum, to infinity; endlessly; without limit. :poop:

Made in CHINA from an old Vachina I bet.o_O

Sam馃榿:cool:
Never heard of a vachina. What is it?

Registered
Discussion Starter #62
Update: I actually just stumbled across the actual designer of the 311, who happens to be in Canada of all places, and have been e-mailing back and forth, and on of the things he said was: "They made several pre-production models before selling any of course. Would be foolish not to. I honestly can鈥檛 speak to any of the issues and don鈥檛 want to make assumptions. All I can say is I assure you they鈥檙e continually improving products with a great team working in the background and good momentum." His website: Ayro 311 & 311x - Darren McKeage Automotive and Industrial Design

BTW: I'm retired, so I have plenty of time to pursue this.
:D

American Legion Rider
I wonder if this is the vehicle results many of us participated in designing 2 or 3 years ago here that was supposed to be something you could build yourself. Anyone remember that thread? It just seemed to die. Although I admit it might have been a different site and if I'm not mistaken it was on Facebook as well.

Registered
Discussion Starter #64
I wonder if this is the vehicle results many of us participated in designing 2 or 3 years ago here that was supposed to be something you could build yourself. Anyone remember that thread? It just seemed to die. Although I admit it might have been a different site and if I'm not mistaken it was on Facebook as well.
You mean your choice of a variety of configurations? They have only a couple of factory configurations; with or w/o door windows, with or w/o back seat.

Registered
Discussion Starter #65
2nd 311 breakdown update: I sent e-mail to Ayro, and they said to please deal with the dealer. I contacted dealer, and they said they will be contacting Ayro.

American Legion Rider
You are going to wear the dealer out well before you ever wear the Ayro provided they can get it going again. Good luck!!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #67
You are going to wear the dealer out well before you ever wear the Ayro provided they can get it going again. Good luck!!!
Thanks! They're going to think I'm sabotaging these things for fun!

American Legion Rider
Yeah, I was wondering if they might start thinking about that. You dealer should see clearly you aren't though. I would think anyway.

Reactions: FlipFlop

Visionary
I wonder how the owners of the rest of them are doing. Yours was #30 or so, right?

Reactions: FlipFlop

Registered
Discussion Starter #70
I wonder how the owners of the rest of them are doing. Yours was #30 or so, right?
1st one was #34, 2nd one is #33. I started a Facebook page for the Ayro 311 a few days ago, but no response at all.

Registered
Discussion Starter #72
So you have the first and second produced for (re)sale?
I would think they would be 00001 and 00002. I tried a VIN # check at a site, and it could not find either one. As a test, I enter # from one of our cars and it found it. I was trying to find owner of Ayro 311 VIN # 000032.

Registered
Discussion Starter #75
Apparently the dealer has had only three (3) of the 311s (and I've gone thru two of them), even though they've been advertising then constantly on Ebay for at least 8 months (probably a lot longer). I guess I'm the only one that bit! :oops:

Registered
Discussion Starter #77

Please Dear LORD, let this story end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Sam馃榿

61 - 80 of 100 Posts