Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Greatest Member Ever
662 Posts
Ummm.... Have you tried enhancing the transporter buffer and realigning the matrix grid? It might materialize then....

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
White bike

You might need faster film to catch it.
Could you try describing it. How many cylinders and what configuration.
What year? What kind of tyres, knobbies, trials or street? What size wheels?

Unkle Crusty*

·
Member Map
23,911 Posts
Ummm.... Have you tried enhancing the transporter buffer and realigning the matrix grid? It might materialize then....
Reversing the shield polarity usually works. Emitting a tachyon beam by rerouting the power conduits from the main deflector might be a good second option.

·
Registered
54 Posts
OK folks, then how about this!

I was once in the Merchant Navy and the first ship I ever server upon was called the Norse Trader. Built in 1974 I was rather surprised to learn that she was still in service but renamed the JI LI SHENG. I went to Bing images and searched only to find many pictures of people but among them I did find a mode of transportation. I have to say that the ship I served on looked nothing like this. So, is it a bike, a plain or a ship?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Looks to me to be about 50-90cc. Honda still make very small engined bikes such as the Hero and if you go back about 30 years ago the had a bike that was named something like an MB5. The syle of this predates that so look to the 70's possibly the CD90.

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
Cd90

We did not get that bike in Canada.
We had the CT90 in orange. Had the same motor, possibly in a different state of tune. The swing arm looks the same as a CT90. The smallest street bike we got was the CL175.
I am going from memory here.

Unkle Crusty*

1 - 20 of 20 Posts