Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
8,606 Posts
Thank GOD that Honda Shadow can't go fast enough to create lift:biggrin:

Dude, stay away from OK, KS and Missouri---"where the winds come whistlin' down the plains." Oklahoma Musical.

Sam;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Rolling carport, huh? Well lemme just pull my car right in th....Oh crap! There's a moron on a motorcycle under there!

·
Commute Racer
2,225 Posts
I wish there were a wing attachment for my motorcycle. I'd like to fly most of the way from my house to a point near work, where I would have to land and detach the wings and store them somewhere while I ride the rest of the way (restricted airspace)

·
Pegasus trapped in a human body on a motorcycle
9,208 Posts
I wish there were a wing attachment for my motorcycle. I'd like to fly most of the way from my house to a point near work, where I would have to land and detach the wings and store them somewhere while I ride the rest of the way (restricted airspace)
Restricted airspace is sorta like speed limit and stop signs... just a suggestion....

Wait...

Are those F-16s?

·
Shaper Of All Things Metal
2,799 Posts
If you have a wing and get airborne there has to be propulsion besides the hop and skip method. :biggrin:

·
Commute Racer
2,225 Posts
It wouldn't surprise me to learn this man had skin cancer issues and this is how he is able to keep riding and stay hidden from that death orb floating in the sky.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts