Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I posted pictures of these in the New Member forum about a year and a half ago. Since then I have been able to get them our and get better pictures of them. I'll try to post lots of pictures, but you can search for "New member from Kansas" , you can see the previous discussion.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system
Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system
Automotive lighting Automotive design Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
These belong to a close ailing relative. They will almost for sure be for sale in the next couple of weeks, I'm just not sure what they are worth or the best way to sell them. Several friends have mentioned Bring-a-trailor, and someone else mentioned Facebook marketplace or craigslist. I'm not really a motorhead of any kind, but no one has given me a decent estimate of what they are worth. My initial thought two years ago was "there are two old motorcycles in Jerry's garage, I'll bet we could sell those for $300-600 each." I've found out differently since.

They were normal 21 years ago when he drove them into his garage, leaned them against the wall, an never rode them again. (with gas in the tank). We have the titles, and the keys, and they haven't had anyone even kick the lever to see if they "turn over". The blue one has a dusting of rust lining the tank. The black one is different, you open the tank and it's like the tank was filled with a solid mass of rust, hence the discussion of rust on my New Member forum page.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts