Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Ace Tuner
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After all, it ain't like John Wayne ever contributed anything... No wait, that's right he DID!

"The latest push comes amid a movement across the country to tear down monuments and rename buildings and institutions that are named after people deemed to have held racist views or committed racist acts."

And the madness 'marches' on...

S F
:mad:

·
Premium Member
1,540 Posts
This whole racist issue has been blown way out of proportion. Yesterday news comes out that the Dixie Chicks are dropping the word Dixie from their name, calling themselves simply The Chicks. Really, Dixie is a racist term? I don't even get on board with Confederate or the Confederacy being a racist term. Do people think that the Yankee's didn't have slaves?
On a positive note:
There are no women offended being called a chick

·
Registered
853 Posts
We are watching the slow toppling of our country. The Leftists control so much already, it's a wonder to me we have lasted this long...

Reactions: Porky

·
Premium Member
2006 Honda CBR1000RR, 2008 Honda CRF230L, 2019 Honda CRF1000L
576 Posts
Probably best for me to not comment on how I feel about all this BS.

People I see and talk to everyday, those that I don't even know, and nearly everyone on all the forums I frequent do not seem to share the same views as those depicted in the news.

·
Premium Member
7,495 Posts
For a guy that gave his life at the Alamo, and probably shot Liberty Valance, you would think he did enough for his country. I believe he bought one of the first Mustangs, but he could not fit in it comfortably. He sold it with very few miles. That car should be a collectors piece. I listened to a new protest rap song today. It is full of hate. Oh well. UK

·
Ace Tuner
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He probably wouldn't want anything to do with Hollywood either.
The Duke once said... "The Truth is The Measure of a Man".
He also said he tried to live his life in a manly way.
I agree with you CR.
Today's Hollywood does not measure up to Mr Wayne, and probably never did.

S F

·
Premium Member
7,495 Posts
Playboy did an excellent interview with John Wayne many years ago. He said all he wanted was to be remembered as someone nice to know. He is not getting it from some dopey twits. UK

·
7,253 Posts
I am having some pancakes this morning thanks to ol' fat and Black Aunt Jemima and I am pourin' MRS Butterworth's syrup all over them and using Land of Lakes butter heated and poured all over the concoction.:) Uncle Ben may join me for Lunch later today.

ALL LIVES MATTER.

I could give a flying ____ about any BLM or Antifa goals or their Demonic follower's. Cry me a RIVER.

Sam:)

·
American Legion Rider
20,613 Posts
That’s sure to ruffle some feathers.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts