Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
new to this site. I'm looking to upgrade, looking at sv650sf or gsxf. I used to ride a katana like 20 yrs ago. A lot has changed since then. I just got back into riding couple yrs ago and now I wish I had bought a bigger bike. My husband has a h-d, we do alot of long rides. So if anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. By the way I am only 5'0" tall.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I think you just have to shop and look and weigh and balance, and then decide what you want. Perhaps lowered seat models will be for you.
But I think you should suit your taste. What do you want to go for, then take a closer look, until you are ready to buy.
dc

·
10,756 Posts
Welcome to the forum. When you and your husband go for long rides, is it with Harley only company or are you looking beyond just Harley? The Vstar 950 is a nice bike with a low seat height, and comfy for longer rides.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum. When you and your husband go for long rides, is it with Harley only company or are you looking beyond just Harley? The Vstar 950 is a nice bike with a low seat height, and comfy for longer rides.
Hi thanks for the info. no not just harley...ride with little bit of everything, mostly cruisers. I cant seem to stay comfortable on long rides on a cruiser. I find that I'm more comfy when I put my feet on passenger peg or close to it. That is why I"m looking at crotch rockets. Alot of the people I know with them have cbr's or are sport touring bikes that I just dont have the legs for. We plan on doing a lot of out of state traveling this year, so I'm just trying to get input from riders not dealers. Thanks again

·
Knees 2 the breeze!
3,445 Posts
Welcome to the MCF from Southern Illinois!

God bless & ride safe!

Daddio

·
Combat Vets Motorcycle Assn.
210 Posts
welcome to the forum, good group here. Enjoy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts