Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know which bike I should try to get. I know the TU 250x is a lot cheaper, but the the Bonneville is so sweet looking.

Plus, the first thing I plan to do, is go on a cross country road trip with a friend of mine. I don't want a touring bike, because afterwards it will be my only means of transportation.

So, which do you guys think would be best? Or if you know another bike that would be good, I'm all ears.

Thanks in advance!

·
10,763 Posts
If you can afford it, get the Triumph. Looks great and a much better bike to have for the long term. As was mentioned earlier though the Suzuki is lighter and more forgiving and would be easier for a new rider to learn on. How much experience do you have?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I only have experience from the training class i took. Thanks for the advice too. I'll probably try to get the Triumph. I saw that the Tu 250X is only like 200 cc! I can't get on the highway with that!

·
Member Map
23,911 Posts
I only have experience from the training class i took. Thanks for the advice too. I'll probably try to get the Triumph. I saw that the Tu 250X is only like 200 cc! I can't get on the highway with that!
It will be running pretty hard on the highway. Good for short hops like across town, but not ideal for any more than that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts