Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2012
My trip meter doesn't seem to be able to be resetted no matter how many times I push the "reset button"
is it busted?

·
Member Map
23,909 Posts
It sounds like something is broken. Is this a digital odometer? Some of those you have to press and hold down for a second to get it to reset.

·
American Legion Rider
21,841 Posts
It sounds like something is broken. Is this a digital odometer? Some of those you have to press and hold down for a second to get it to reset.
I have to hold the button down for a few seconds on my ultra. You don't on your bike Dods?

·
Member Map
23,909 Posts
I have to hold the button down for a few seconds on my ultra. You don't on your bike Dods?
Yes, I have a digital display for the odometer. You have to hold it in to clear the trip odometer or to set the clock. It also will provide any error codes that the computer kicks out.

·
Member Map
23,909 Posts
I don't think it's digital. Seems like a basic odometer to me. It's a 2012 Ninja 250R
There are two types of mechanical reset switches. One is pushed in, and the other is turned until the numbers all line up to 0 again. Has it worked since you owned the motorcycle?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts