Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
American Legion Rider Staff Administrator
27,445 Posts
That's a little small to be triking. But why a solid axle? Motor Trike makes one but it's a independent rear suspension.

You can do your own thing with this from eBay. But I know nothing about it. Motor Trike on the other hand is well known. But again I question the engine size except for something like this. A conversion other than this is like carrying a passenger all the time. And with a regular conversion you really need to rake or change the tracking of the frontend as well. Not sure with this kit.

Reactions: Porky

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,843 Posts
Welcome to the forum.:smile_big:

Go to 'GOOGLE,' and type in: "Trike kits for the Yamaha Vstar 650" and there are many links to help you:smile:

How about a location where you live:wink2:

As HOG eluded to, triking an underpowered bike will make it MUCH more underpowered.:surprise:

I looked on 'Cycletrader,' and they had a couple of 650 Vstar trikes at reasonable prices ($4.900) considering the cost of the trike kits range from a bare bones $3,500 to much, much more and then you either have to install it yourself or pay someone else to do so.:crying:

Sam:nerd:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.